1. I mm une sv st em.. Organ s.
2. Components of the Immune system. Cells, cytokines and chemokines.
3. Classification by Coombs & Gell. Classification by Sell.
B. Clinical allergology
4. Allergic diseases in oral medicine, etiology, pathogenesis and management.
5. Bronchial asthma. Orofacial manifestations. Diagnosis. Management. Dentist's treatment approach.
6. Allergic rhinitis. Diagnosis. .Management. Dentist's treatment approach.
7. Atopic dermatitis. Diagnosis. Management Dentisr's treatment approach.
8. Insect allergy. Description. General clinical features. Orofacial manifestations. Diagnosis. Management. Dentist's treatment approach.
9. Urticaria and angioedema. Description. Clinical features. Diagnosis. Management,
1 O.Anaphilaxis. Description. General clinical features. Diagnosis. Differential diagnosis. Management
1 1 .Food allergy. Presenting symptoms. Orofacial manifestations. Diagnostics. Treatment and prevention.
12.Drug intolerance and it's oral manifestations. Common manifestations of drug allergy. Drug - induced salivary changes. Drug-idused oral lesions. Oral eandidasis. Drud-indused changes of the lips and oral mucosa.
За повече информация: 0886 82 47 47